Suppliers: All Stained Glass


I recently bought a bunch of glass from the great people at All Stained Glass. Not only was their website easy to use, but they had tons of great colors available. And when I submitted my order and forgot to add one more sheet of glass, they gladly adjusted my order via email, no questions asked.

The glass arrived in about a week, and it was very well packed. Short of having a truck run over the box, there was no way any of that glass was going to be broken when I pulled it out.

The colors were gorgeous and exactly as I was expecting them to be. I can't wait to run out so I can shop them again! And the best part? They're very affordable.

You can visit their website here. Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to start a project of your own!

[Image from Allstainedglass.com]

No comments: